Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Doc_Ammara! I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Our tagline in the header is supposed to sort of be as much introduction as needed, since people tend to just want to get to the information right away. Personally, I hate clicking one link after another after another before getting to where I originally wanted to go!

What's everyone else think?

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
The main forum is subdivided into many subforums, some of which are even further subdivided. Make sure you haven't collapsed the forums into a single section by clicking the the blue arrow located at the right side of the blue border above for the section.

We'll do our best to try and incorporate a medical research area, though we've got a lot of a subdivisions as is. Still a great idea though.

As for "mutual communication," I don't really understand what you mean. Everyone is communicating, whether from developing countries or western countries. The forum is run by "members who are from abroad." We're doing nothing but sharing our knowledge, just like you suggested :)

Thanks for the post Aftabac, and keep those excellent ideas rollin'!#yes

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Thanks for your feedback. Ads help support the cost of running and hosting the website online.

You can post new threads just as easily as you can post replies. Look for the Make new thread button.

This is a very standard forum layout across the internet. You'll get used to it fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.