Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
May i recommend simbryo software?

I used it a couple times while i was in the embryology course, and i think is good enough to have it...

·
Registered
25 Posts
May i recommend simbryo software?

I used it a couple times while i was in the embryology course, and i think is good enough to have it...
Hi buddy,#happy #yes
Can u name me some very good softwares that i can use for my first year MD?

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI i cannot access the Simbryo site cos i dun have access. is it posb to get a username and pwd? Am a med student in NZ.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HI i cannot access the Simbryo site cos i dun have access. is it posb to get a username and pwd? Am a med student in NZ.
Email me i believe i can send it to you. my nick in gmail.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi buddy,#happy #yes
Can u name me some very good softwares that i can use for my first year MD?

u'll have to tell me which fields are you in, we don't do the same in first year all over the world, so i just can't start a list of software and stuff, there is a lot of soft, you can find, buy or share with others, that are great, some are good, and some you might just never look at 'em.

If you tell me your schedule for this year i could be able to suggest, however I do the same as you, as soon as i get into something new i start asking for the best.

Feel free to reply or mail me if i can do anything for you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
here's a link for 3D model of the human body (in anatomy)...it seems really gud ...there are videos, animations and beautiful illustrations...maybe you know this site since before.
it says : "With the Visible Body, you can:
  • Search for and locate anatomical structures by name.
  • Hide, rotate, see through, and explore parts of human anatomy.
  • Move the model in three-dimensional space, by either clicking directly on the
    model or using the virtual joystick.
  • Zoom in and out, using either the on-screen zoom slider or a mouse scroll wheel.
  • Click on systems or structures to make them transparent or hide them entirely.
  • Click on anatomical structures to reveal names. "
Hope this helps

And i'm sorry if i'm not in the right thread...

oops ! i knew i forgot something important :D

Visible Body | 3D Human Anatomy

and i have found the right thread btw

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello plz tell me reation ship between venous return and venous dilation or contraction at large veins...help me out m confused.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts