Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I am a student of hsc part 2 . I want to apply to medical colleges but have no idea where to start, I am confused do I have to take apply to all goverment colleges or only one, and how many forms are there , do I have to take different tests for mbbs and bds . what is the difference between merit list and open merit. please help me

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have already read most of them but most of them are about punjab board and couldnt find the answer to what I am looking for :?
well as I see that you are from Karachi, so you can only get admission in those GOVT colleges that are in Sindh. I don't know much about the system of sindh but I can only share the little information that I have about Sindh...firstly you will have to take an admission test that is for all govt colleges and for the colleges that are in karachi their test is taken by DIMS and for the colleges that are in Sindh but outside Karachi their test is taken by LUMHS so you have to check their websites. more info you can get fromthe people who are in Sindh and studying in a medical college.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey as you are from karachi like me so first of all you have to score 85 percent then after your exams you will be given 2 to 3 months for entry test preparation,and then you have to give that test when they will be held depends on the collage,in my information DMC,SMC will held this first...if you want admission on merit then you have to struggle alot and and will have to appear in almost all entery test taken by karachi medical collages...if you want a private admission then you don't need to worry about that you just want excessive money and minimum 60 percentage in fsc...for that after your fsc exams you just need to go at concern university like AGA KHAN,BAKAI,JINNAH, and so on and then have to appear in a simple test and a huge packet of money that's it....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.