Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
To any Shifa medstudents can you please tell me what your halls are like and the campus atmosphere, including staff-student relationship?

Asalam waleykoum

I also wanted to know more information about the doctors at shifa, im pretty sure the students are very friendly with foreigners, but i have a problem : i dont speak urdu (but pashto) and i'm not used to speak in english, its very weak...do you think its a big problem?

Also, in france, they let me go abroad but i have to do my elective in surgery (perhaps general), do you think its possible ? because i saw somewhere else in the forum that surgeons let students go to surgery only if they have good basis in anat/physics (which is very not my case #sad )...

btw, will i be able to see other students during july in the halls, at the hospital or at the library? i want to make sure i'll be in contact with some students over there and make friends...i'm afraid i'll be doing everything on my own whereas i'm hampered coz i dont speak urdu...plus, i'd like to sightsee a lot islamabad...

perhaps it seems weird that i'm doing an elective ship in islamabad whereas i dont speak urdu, but i'm doing it for my future, i'd like to come back to pakistan when i'll be a doctor inshAllah...so i wanted to have a first contact with pakistani medical system and simply pakistani people

thank you all for your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts