Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. This is my first post in this forum. Although I have only joined as a member recently, I have been following this forum for quite a while now and I have to say a lot of the information here has really helped me so far.
Since this is my introduction so let me start by telling a little bit about myself :)
Like many of you here I also aspire to become a doctor one day and as opposed to my expectations this ride has been a bit bumpy :(
I'm from Lahore and have recently done my a levels and gave the MCAT as well which turned out to be quite disastrous. Anyways due to circumstances I have to take a gap year and only eight days in it's proving to be quite a challenge.
Sorry for blabbering:sorry: but I would like some people here who are going through a similar situation to help me out here and if you've ever taken a gap year then I would really like you guys to share your experiences.
(Hope this post gets at least a few responses:p)

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hi JigglyPuff, thanks for signing up! :) We're so glad to have you as a member of our community! :D

If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you! :joyful:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Hi JigglyPuff, I'm glad you joined! :)

Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts