Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , I am just wondering if any. Key have any information about the 2nd list that hec is going to post,did any of you called them about that? If so what did the say ?I made the merit list now I am just waiting to see what college they send me in to, any useful help will be apriciated ,also did Anybody give up there seat that they were oferred by hec ? If so , what college did they offer you and what was your equivlince score

·
Registered
343 Posts
offered sargodha medical college and i gave my consent but i told them to first try and put me in a better school. my equivalence is 797/1100 and sat II is 1990/2400 so my aggregate is 76.64%.
what i want to know is, where are these lists that you speak of? cuz no one has ever seen them besides you apparently lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen any p
lists either lol, it's just that I was told by someone at hec that they finalize the second list after nov 20 ,that will be the finale list,I was just wondering if they told anybody else the same thing

·
Registered
343 Posts
HEC lied to us. they've got a link on their website for the mbbs merit list but it has never opened. an error message shows up.
it's just a broken link. they want us to think they've made a merit list but they haven't and it's definitely because some students have been offered schools that they didn't deserve.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i've applied to HEC, my aggregate is 71.63%
Since all of you have been through this, can any one of you please help me?
as to what are my chances?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts