Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far we've posted the HEC lists for self finance and the Shifa list of admissions, but what about the list for everyone else in Pakistan who applies as a local applicant on the basis of merit to government medical colleges? Where can we find that list of acceptances (if there is one)? I haven't found one online yet.

If anyone knows where we can get this list, let's add it to the forum asap.#yes

·
Registered
418 Posts
students havent even given the entry test yet....which is due on oct. 28th.............the 1st selection list for students who have applied to gov't colleges will be out on the 7th of december

·
Registered
415 Posts
Salam,

I had a cousin who applied locally two years ago, and at that time, the list of who got in where was available on the KEMC website (http://www.kemc.edu)a few days after the entry test. It'll probably be available this year on the same site (or at least the KEMC website will provide a link)

·
Registered
418 Posts
a few days after the entry test u only receive ur entry test results and not the selection but anyway the entry test result is pretty much the selection list if u think about it..

·
Registered
23 Posts
government colleges entry test 2007 ,they have taken the test n have selected the students as well many of my friends r even selected............so which government college entrance test r u talking abt????????????????????????????

·
Registered
418 Posts
the punjab government colleges such as KE, AIMC, Nishter, RMC, etc. entry test will be on Oct. 28th.................u might be confused with the self finance scheme list which is alredy out

·
Registered
62 Posts
The test is on oct 28th, the result is out nov 8th. Basically on nov 8th you'll know if you made it or not i.e. whether you're in the top 2063. If you've made it then you can fill out the application forms and the first selection list is out on dec 7th, the second on jan 7th and the third on feb 7th.

·
Registered
415 Posts
If you took the entrance test for the Punjab government medical colleges, you can see how you did here: 2007 Punjab Government Medical Entrance Test/Exam. You need to know your 5-digit Roll No. though. They're making it more private though so you can't just see how everyone did. Results should have already been sent out. Good luck to everyone who gave it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts