Medical Students Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
better remain in your bloody limits crappy crap douchebag moxy proxy crap and shove your private shop up ya filthy....and um an army brat fkin noob you **** piece civilian who can blow you a** off go f urself bloody *******

- - - Updated - - -

BLOODY PIECE OF POND SCUM **** PIECE MOXY

- - - Updated - - -

ILL SHOVE YOUR BLOODY PIECE OF CRAP PRIVATE MED SCHOOL ENGLISH UP YA *** ****ER

- - - Updated - - -

*UCK YOU ALL **** PIECES JUST *UCK YOU SHOP PEOPLE

- - - Updated - - -

BLOODY A**hOLES

- - - Updated - - -

​BEHNN LUNNO

- - - Updated - - -

ABB KHUSH HAI MADARCHOOOD MOXY MAA K LORAY

- - - Updated - - -

​MAA CHUDDA PUDDAR BHOSDI K MOXY GANDU

- - - Updated - - -

KISI DALLAY KI NASAL

- - - Updated - - -

​GASHTI KEY BACHEY

- - - Updated - - -

TERE JAISAY GANDU BHOSDI K BACHEY TAMEEZ KI ZUBAN NAHI SAMAJHTEY MAA K SIRAY MADARCHOD
Wow! This is what AMC is accepting into their ranks these day! I suppose so that plebs like you are what's needed anyway so you can follow orders and not think for yourself. Learn to speak properly and control your potty mouth because you have the reputation of the army and AMC resting on your shoulders.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
What is happening lol

- - - Updated - - -

I find it strange that Shalamar people ask others to respect their college but at the same time have no problem in disrespting other colleges.

I mean, "dabba college", seriously? Yeah, FMH may not have a fancy campus like most other private colleges, but STILL people with 84 85 aggregates keep it as their first preference.

I know people in FMH with 85 and 84.9 who only applied in FMH. Why, because it is more renowned. Shalamar no doubt will be a great college ONE DAY, but that day is not today.

Oh and btw, I've been to Shalamar obviously, I gave their interview and got accepted, but stayed in FMH :)

Masterh please don't start wars with everyone that mentions smdc

·
Registered
96 Posts
What is happening lol

- - - Updated - - -

I find it strange that Shalamar people ask others to respect their college but at the same time have no problem in disrespting other colleges.

I mean, "dabba college", seriously? Yeah, FMH may not have a fancy campus like most other private colleges, but STILL people with 84 85 aggregates keep it as their first preference.

I know people in FMH with 85 and 84.9 who only applied in FMH. Why, because it is more renowned. Shalamar no doubt will be a great college ONE DAY, but that day is not today.

Oh and btw, I've been to Shalamar obviously, I gave their interview and got accepted, but stayed in FMH :)

Masterh please don't start wars with everyone that mentions smdc
Man, you stayed in FMH because you already paid the fee in full there. You had your doubts that is why you made this thread. FMH is a good college but, it is in no way better than Shalamar in any department or category. If you were so assertive about FMH in the first place, you shouldn't have made this thread. :) Trust me, if you had been accepted into Shalamar earlier you would have gone there, eyes closed. Right?

Congratulations on getting in FMH, hope you succeed there. :thumbsup:

And to clear all your doubts, people with 85 and 84 aggregates place CMH and Shalamar as their first priority. We have a cohort of over a 3000 Pre Med students here in LGS and they all are torn between Shalamar and CMH as top priority in privates with an increasing inclination towards Shalamar because of UHS and its affiliated hospitals. Also, FMH had a lower fee this year, some 7.85 in comparison to some 8.5 of CMH and Shalamar that is why some high aggregate people might have gone there.

I donot mean that FMH has become a bad college, it has a good hospital and a good student body but, it got overshadowed by CMH and Shalamar by a big margin. Although CMH is no more with UHS, Shalamar automatically is the only superceding private college in top spot without any competition. To validate my point, just check previous MBBS results of both these colleges and see the difference.

And FMH if not the best, it's definitely in my top three under UHS coming after Shalamar and Wah. So, you should be proud of getting in FMH too. You should be happy about it. :) But, don't make unfair comparisons. :)

And, I am not MasterH. :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry, I did not invent the term "dabba college", our counsellor in LGS, called it so. :/

I am sorry if I dishearted you in any way. :)

Nonetheless, I am happy for you Daacter Saab. :cool!:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man, you stayed in FMH because you already paid the fee in full there. You had your doubts that is why you made this thread. FMH is a good college but, it is in no way better than Shalamar in any department or category. If you were so assertive about FMH in the first place, you shouldn't have made this thread. :) Trust me, if you had been accepted into Shalamar earlier you would have gone there, eyes closed. Right?

And to clear all your doubts, people with 85 and 84 aggregates place CMH and Shalamar as their first priority. We have a cohort of over a 3000 Pre Med students here in LGS and they all are torn between Shalamar and CMH as top priority in privates with an increasing inclination towards Shalamar because of UHS and its affiliated hospitals. Also, FMH had a lower fee this year, some 7.85 in comparison to some 8.5 of CMH and Shalamar that is why some high aggregate people might have gone there.

I donot mean that FMH has become a bad college, it has a good hospital and a good student body but, it got overshadowed by CMH and Shalamar by a big margin. Although CMH is no more with UHS, Shalamar automatically is the only superceding private college in top spot without any competition. To validate my point, just check previous MBBS results of both these colleges and see the difference.

And FMH if not the best, it's definitely in my top three under UHS coming after Shalamar and Wah. So, you should be proud of getting in FMH too. You should be happy about it. :) But, don't make unfair comparisons. :)

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry, I did not invent the term "dabba college", our counsellor in LGS, called it so. :/

Which branch of LGS? :) I might have already been your senior :p

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well lower fees does indeed play a major role in acceptance in med schools but in FMH's case merit has always been higher there. FMH has a very small building but nonetheless is one of the best in Lahore (Which is why I chose it over Sharif and LMDC even though both have very big and beautiful campuses) it shouldn't be called a 'Dabba' college just because its small or if a counselor at LGS says so, It deserves that respect.
BTW this Forum started with AMC vs Shalamar ( Or to be more precise Shane Warney vs ThePhantom), No need to drag FMH in the tussle ;).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well lower fees does indeed play a major role in acceptance in med schools but in FMH's case merit has always been higher there. FMH has a very small building but nonetheless is one of the best in Lahore (Which is why I chose it over Sharif and LMDC even though both have very big and beautiful campuses) it shouldn't be called a 'Dabba' college just because its small or if a counselor at LGS says so, It deserves that respect.
BTW this Forum started with AMC vs Shalamar ( Or to be more precise Shane Warney vs ThePhantom), No need to drag FMH in the tussle
FMH has all my respect man. :) I was just furious on Shane Warney for being such a bully. I am sorry if I disheartened anyone. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hahaha. I did my matric from LGS Landmark. :p
Im guessing youre from LGC :p
No, I did my matric from LGS JT for Boys 49, Civic Centre Branch but then shifted to some other college for FSc. :)

- - - Updated - - -

But, I am in constant touch with my friends who are doing A Levels in LGS JT in Pre Med and, I go almost like daily there. So you can say that I am even doing my FSc from LGS although they don't offer it for boys here. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope if there's one thing we can all agree on... is that shane warney is an as*hole
OMG! I just got to know that Shane Warney is a girl. :!:

·
Registered
40 Posts
No, I did my matric from LGS JT for Boys 49, Civic Centre Branch but then shifted to some other college for FSc. :)

- - - Updated - - -

But, I am in constant touch with my friends who are doing A Levels in LGS JT in Pre Med and, I go almost like daily there. So you can say that I am even doing my FSc from LGS although they don't offer it for boys here. ;)
Woah, thats amazing. We're from the same circle. ;) I know a lot of JTites. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

- - - Updated - - -

Lol open the uhs first professional result 2015. Sharif pass percentage is 95% while Shalamar is 85%. (FMH is 80%, just to show I am unbiased, I am quoting)

Does that mean Sharif is the best private medical college? Ofcourse not, there goes a lot into deciding which priv med college is good other than just the results. Avicenna results are usually the highest or among the highest, does that make it better than FMH or Shalamar or CMH?

And no, I know you are masterh bro

·
Registered
613 Posts
It has indeed become very entertaining :)
Didn't know colleges could improve their rankings by dueling it out on a forum, but whatever works.
You say the most accurate stuff.
I like what is happening here, I do.

Shalamar must be nice, no doubt. It may even be the next big thing, you can take that. But for an educational institution, especially medical colleges, experience is a major thing. Campus size and beauty is a very secondary aspect honestly. It is merely ornamental and barely ever of practical importance. The more the number of graduated batches, the more a college learns and grows. So while FMH may have a small campus compared to Shalamar, its experience cannot be underestimated. You'll learn that in Shalamar too, the more batches graduate, the more changes you will see your administration make.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Man, you stayed in FMH because you already paid the fee in full there. You had your doubts that is why you made this thread. FMH is a good college but, it is in no way better than Shalamar in any department or category. If you were so assertive about FMH in the first place, you shouldn't have made this thread.
Trust me, if you had been accepted into Shalamar earlier you would have gone there, eyes closed. Right?

Congratulations on getting in FMH, hope you succeed there.

And FMH if not the best, it's definitely in my top three under UHS coming after Shalamar and Wah. So, you should be proud of getting in FMH too. You should be happy about it.
But, don't make unfair comparisons.

And, I am not MasterH.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry if I dishearted you in any way.

Nonetheless, I am happy for you Daacter Saab.
Lol open the uhs first professional result 2015. Sharif pass percentage is 95% while Shalamar is 85%. (FMH is 80%, just to show I am unbiased, I am quoting)

Does that mean Sharif is the best private medical college? Ofcourse not, there goes a lot into deciding which priv med college is good other than just the results. Avicenna results are usually the highest or among the highest, does that make it better than FMH or Shalamar or CMH?

And no, I know you are masterh bro
Sharif is not bad either.

Didn't you check the 1st Prof Part 2 result, where Shalamar was 90.5% and FMH was somewhere in 80s.

Yes Sharif and Avicenna both produce good results often as far as I know but there clinical side isn't that good. Sharif is although comparatively a lot better than Avicenna without a doubt.

Campuses make up for an overall experience. FMH's although no doubt is a good college but their growth as an institute has somehow become stagnant. That is why newer colleges like Shalamar and CMH superceded it.

But that certainly does not mean that FMH is a bad one, its a good one but, it stopped its growth.

Lets leave Shalamar aside, because people in this forum clearly have some problem accepting it as it is although they haven't even stepped inside it. I will give you an example of LMDC and CMH, and taking the former two colleges out of equation. So, LMDC is older than FMH and the oldest in Punjab in Private sector, it has the most batches out even more than FMH and many of their graduates are at senior positions in Pakistan and Abroad. Where does it stand now? It is a backup college for everyone with a high aggregate, admit that. Its not anybody's top preference and studious students are reluctant to go there or almost never go there. So despite being the oldest and with the most batches out, why is it treated like that? Just because it stopped evolving, upgrading and stopped being honest.

So your entire argument of 'oh its the oldest college that is why its better, or it has the most batches out so its automatically better' isn't valid. Although many of LMDCs graduates have even become Associate Professors and some even HODs in colleges in periphery but, LMDC lost its charm, merit and respect.

So, lets take an international example of Stanford, the college which was established in almost 1900 but still has the lowest acceptance rate in US in comparison to the likes of the IVYs which have been around since 1600s and 1700s.

Although there are certain things where FMH is good at, the clinicals and faculty of FMH are good but, its campus, ambience, extra curriculars and management are not that good at all and even you will agree.

And thus, Shalamar not only has two really good hospitals better than any, but also has better faculty and better campus, management and ambience are a big plus too. So its all additive. Same is the case with CMH.

Now you guys tell me, you all have no problem calling CMH the best although FMH and LMDC are a lot older than it but, you have problems calling Shalamar the best. Isn't it bigotry at best? If Shalamar has 1 batch out, CMH probably has 3 or 4 and none of its students are anywhere or established at any position neither in the country nor abroad, let alone having big names. This is bigotry.

If I say, "CMH is the best" you all will start nodding your heads in agreement, WHY?
Shalamar has a great campus like CMH, better clinical exposure than CMH, better faculty than CMH, has become the first college under UHS to inculcate integrated modular system and is growing exponentially, and Shalamar has the advantage of a UHS degree. So why such bigotry? Why don't you call LMDC the best just because your argument was that 'the oldest and the most batches out college is certainly better than the rest'?

And, I am not addressing you AhmadT, I am addressing everyone who has been looking for ways to tell on this forum that "Shalamar is new and it MAY be the next big thing but it certainly isn't now" or those who said "its day is not today". You didn't give that argument since years about CMH. Why such bigotry? Don't give me that "Oh its run by army", its a well known fact in Lahore that "Shalamar is run by LUMS".

Why is there such a dicotomy in views? Why do people have so much trouble acknowledging the stature and achievements of Shalamar while they had none with CMH. This is all bigotry.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts