Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asalam'o'alikum guys.
I have an aggregate of 86.9% and I still don't feel safe applying in FUMC for open merit considering the high merit UHS closed off on this year.
Should I apply in Wah as well, or am I fretting for no reason?
Fast replies would be helpful! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Asalam'o'alikum guys.
I have an aggregate of 86.9% and I still don't feel safe applying in FUMC for open merit considering the high merit UHS closed off on this year.
Fast replies would be helpful! :thumbsup:
Your aggregate is good, you should go for Wah though, its really amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the admission supposed to be be on NTS basis this year round?
And can i apply on the basis of the test conducted by NTS for private colleges alone?
Yes it is, and yeah even FMDC (the only govt uni in islamabad) will have its merit list out soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Asalam'o'alikum guys.
Fast replies would be helpful!
If FUMC is Foundation University then you can't get in with UHS.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Asalam'o'alikum guys.
Fast replies would be helpful!
Your aggregate is good, you should go for Wah though, its really amazing!

It is not that good trust me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That is impossible to speculate unless you have someone in the admission office. My aggregate is 82.58% with UHS and I don't really feel safe applying to med schools like foundation and FMH.
The only thing you can do is apply and wait.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Um, I went there personally and they said you could apply based on either UHS or NTS. Whichever gives you a higher aggregate :)

- - - Updated - - -

If FUMC is Foundation University then you can't get in with UHS.
I already gave my admission forms today, though :p Haha. Stay updated, fellow newbie.

- - - Updated - - -

They do accept UHS entry test. However, sitting for the Nts paper is mandatory.
How sure are you about that? Considering I already handed in my admission forms today and they didn't ask me anything related to the NTS paper.

·
Registered
97 Posts
According to SZABMU, we only need to submit one application form for all medical colleges in capital territory, that includes Foundation Medical College. I'll wait and see how that plays out. Will apply a couple days before deadline!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.