Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen and I have lived almost my entire life in Canada. I'm considering to apply to medical schools in Pakistan. It seems like a really daunting process to me. I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me and would like to discuss/talk about it so we can make an informed decision.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You have any idea where you want to apply ? I'm applying in Karachi, I'm not sure about the process for med schools in other parts of Pakistan.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its a pretty big transition moving from abroad to pakistan but if your going to Karachi which is developed you can have good time and you'll be able to adjust.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Canadian Students

Hey there, I'm also a Canadian student and I just graduated from high school. I was wondering how this equivalence thing with high school marks for Canadians work? I heard that they deduct 13% from grade 11 marks and 7% from grade 12?

I'm not sure if this information is correct so if anyone could help me out, that'd be great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey there, I'm also a Canadian student and I just graduated from high school. I was wondering how this equivalence thing with high school marks for Canadians work? I heard that they deduct 13% from grade 11 marks and 7% from grade 12?

I'm not sure if this information is correct so if anyone could help me out, that'd be great!

Thanks!
I called once the person told me that they deduct 15% fro Canadian students, I am not sure he was right or not.If you are applying this year please tell me about the whole procedure.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks!
I called once the person told me that they deduct 15% fro Canadian students, I am not sure he was right or not.If you are applying this year please tell me about the whole procedure.
Thanks.
I won't be applying this year since I still have to go through the process and all so for me, I'll be applying next year. That's why I was wondering if anyone did applying last year, maybe they could help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts