Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a medical student of 4th year.i want to do electives in america.Dr.Rehan said in his post that before applying for electives in america in any hospital,you first should get the email addresses of the faculty members concerned and communicate with them.its makes it easier for you to get an elective.now i want to know how to get the email addresses of the faculty members and teaching staff.plz anyone can tell me the name of few universities and medical colleges which prefere students from abroad or atleast the universities that easily accept students from abroad for electives.​

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Don't double post.

Your question about how to get the email addresses has already been answered. Review the original thread.

There's no secret list that anyone has about which schools will accept you and which will not or which are more accepting of foreign students and which are not. Go to the school's website and see whether or not they accept foreign students, then apply if possible.

G

·
yo mastariz chill out ....he is probably new to this thing ....that's why people end up leaving ....you need to take a chill pill...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks baandar!and sorry mastahRiz

i would like you to be a bit more descriptive mastah riz.im new to this thing,i have never posted before.so that was the mistake i made alright,wont be doing it again surely.can u plz tell me which original thread are tou talking about?the one i talked about?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi...iam doing house surgeon...so is there any compulsion,, of number of weeks to do elective.?..i mean'' u will be considered if u do electives for more no of weeks''

1 - 6 of 6 Posts