Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asalamoalaikum. Hey I have taken admission in Fatima Memorial Medical College (FMH) this year. Could anybody please tell me its environment? Especially at the start of the school year at least. Do seniors do much ragging? :cautious: its the thing i am REALLY worried about! :/ :(

·
Registered
312 Posts
Asalamoalaikum. Hey I have taken admission in Fatima Memorial Medical College (FMH) this year. Could anybody please tell me its environment? Especially at the start of the school year at least. Do seniors do much ragging? :cautious: its the thing i am REALLY worried about! :/ :(
i can't say anything...i myself am either joining fmh or smdc...havnt decided yet but i'd like to know the answer to this too :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
a student from fmh can answer this in a better way but as far as i know fmh is a college where quite a few events are held and the over all environment is pretty good..it has not got a 'theeta' environment..smdc has more of a studin environment..may b that is why fmh's result of 1st year mbbs was 70% lst year while that of smdc was 99%.. ragging is obviouly done but limits are almost never crossed in pvt med colleges

1 - 5 of 5 Posts