Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Shalamar

Votes: 7 33.3%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please tell me if I can get into FMHC with 81.9 UHS aggregate? what is the fee (mbbs and bds)? what was last years merit (mbbs and bds)? how do they calculate merit (weightage of matric, fsc, mcat, test and interview)?

all help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
227 Posts
can someone please tell me if I can get into FMHC with 81.9 UHS aggregate? what is the fee (mbbs and bds)? what was last years merit (mbbs and bds)? how do they calculate merit (weightage of matric, fsc, mcat, test and interview)?

all help will be greatly appreciated.
Pakistani Students
Particulars
Amount
5.5% UHS Charges
5% Advance WH Tax
Total Fee
Rs. Rs. Rs. Rs.
Admission fee (one time Only)
Annual tuition fee
Total

Source: Fee Structure | FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry

·
Registered
268 Posts
When I went to FMH to get the prospectus and asked them what their merit was last year, they said 82% I find that hard to believe. I mean Shalamar closed at 82% last year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello all. I am new here i want to know can we get FMH prospectus onlime or easy paisa ?
If yes then please post the link of easy paisa here. I'll be thankfull.
I have an aggregate of 79% do i stand any chance in FMH ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can some one plz tell tat the form tat we buy from fmh we hav to then fill d info online after we've submit info do we hav to print tat adm form and submit it to office or not?

·
Registered
268 Posts
When you buy the prospectus it will have a username and password. You will go to the website written on it and log in. You will fill that form and once you hit next, you will get an admit card. Print that. That's all you need for now. They will ask you for the documents after the merit list is released i.e after the aptitude test results are announced.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The guy in the FMH admission office provided me a different fee structure. :/ The annual fee was 711k excluding admission fee

1 - 19 of 19 Posts