Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so during the rare times that you're not studying what do you like to watch on tv?

i used to be a big Law & Order:SVU but sadly haven't been able to watch it since i've been in Pakistan. i've noticed that most of the tv shows here are several seasons behind the US anyways. let's just hope that i don't get my hands on the bootleg versions of law & order right before the end of the year of the exam...

·
Registered
349 Posts
UGLY BETTY!!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I love the HBO show Entourage!

·
Registered
349 Posts
i just cant get into lost....why doesnt anybody feel ugly betty?! :( ..oh n when im in pak i usually get hooked to that paris hilton show...the simple life i think...

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha i saw part of an ugly betty epsiode...but didn't find it funny. i'll give it the benefit of the doubt though and will try to catch the full show next time!

·
Registered
75 Posts
i like ugly betty its cute did u kno it takes her makeup people 2 hrs to get her to look like that? lol i thought that was funny

·
Registered
349 Posts
i think ugly betty is funky..like they try to make her look ugly but i think she has a certain sense of individualistic style...n come on..she rocks those glasses...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well, I like watching Grey's Anatomy, Oprah, College Hill (BET), Heroes, Dr. House (although its all repeats, ugh!)... Um I think that's it...lol. #grin

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well I'm not much of a TV watcher, In my free time I'm usually here in the forum, or instant messaging with friends. In my anatomy and physiology class we got to watch House MD for a week and ER for another week, I really enjoyed it more than most other stuff on TV. I was a Simpson's fan till last year...not anymore because they are mainly reruns.
So to answer the question my favorite show must be House MD and ER!(filmed in the Cook County Hospital, Chicago!!)

oooo...*idea* lets all ditch this whole med school thing, and make a Pakistani hospital drama show. Since Rehan brought us all together. He can become Director, or get first pick on his role. What you guys say?
HAHAHA JK#laugh

·
Registered
178 Posts
Scrubs, Columbo (even the repeats from the 1960's are fab), CSI (Miami, New York and Las Vagas), Law & Order (normal and Special Victims Unit), Monk, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Malcolm in the Middle, Real CSI, Inspecter Morse, Ugly Betty and Wisteria Lane (because I dont like calling it desperate housewives).

Highlighted are the unmissables, and the rest are must-watchs but the world wont end if you dont. #happy I'll miss pointless TV so much if move away #sad .

·
Registered
415 Posts
the daily show with jon stewart!!!!
heck yes sh425, if there's one show I watch every day it's the Daily Show! It's kind of cheesy sometimes but overall it's so hilarious. Sometimes I wonder how Jon Stewart is gonna get better material after Bush leaves #sad .

I'm also a huge fan of the Colbert Report! Satire at it's finest.

House, M.D. rocks -- although 3rd season wasn't nearly as good as the first 2, and although season 4 is doing better, I'd like to see some more of the season 1/2 originality.

Anyone watch The Office? I find it pretty hilarious! Finally a good comedy on NBC after Seinfeld! (Although I hear 30 Rock is also really good)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts