Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The past few weeks I was thinking about gaining experience in medicine in other countries.

My dream was always to focus on emergency medicine and I wanted to experience it for myself.

I tried to find a hospital placement in a different countries and I came across this program - Czech Hospital Placements Program (chpprogram.com)

I like that they give you all the information about the doctors and procedures, it looks really interesting and I am considering to participate, but I am not sure because I don't know anyone who has any experience with the program.

Do you know something about it? Has someone already participated in the program?

Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

Unfortunately I haven't participated in the program yet, so I can't really answer your question... but I am also thinking about doing it, I am just little bit scared, because I don't know anyone who has participated in it already. But I think I am actually going to do it, I want to see how spinal surgery and cardiovascular surgery look in person, before I apply to med school and it seems like this might be the right place to get this experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I will go during October - my preferred departments are Cardiology and Cardiovascular surgery, if you send me your email, I can let you know how was it:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts