Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i just joined up to this forum 2day and couldnt really find a thread with the answers i was looking for. basically, i've just graduated from university here in the UK and i got a 2.1 for my BSc in Biomedical Science from KCL. I applied for medicine end of 2nd yr and didnt get a place, no interviews, nothing. I've reapplied again this year and still waiting on uni's to get back to me, so i'm now starting to look at europe.

I've just been browsing over the last couple of days and i came across 3 main ones that i was thinking of applying to, the 1st is the 2nd Medical School at Charles University in Prague, the 2nd is the medical school in Poland that has a 4yr programme and the 3rd is the medical school in hungary for which i may be eligible to miss out the 1st yr and jump straight to yr 2 for the 6yr programme.

I just wanted know the application process to any of these uni's and if they are worth it. I probably want to move of to the USA after i'm done studying for 6yrs or however long it takes. Does anybody have any experience of the application process to any of these uni's? do i have to take the entrance exams? etc.

hope to hear from someone soon, thanx.

kks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey, i just joined up to this forum 2day and couldnt really find a thread with the answers i was looking for. basically, i've just graduated from university here in the UK and i got a 2.1 for my BSc in Biomedical Science from KCL. I applied for medicine end of 2nd yr and didnt get a place, no interviews, nothing. I've reapplied again this year and still waiting on uni's to get back to me, so i'm now starting to look at europe.

I've just been browsing over the last couple of days and i came across 3 main ones that i was thinking of applying to, the 1st is the 2nd Medical School at Charles University in Prague, the 2nd is the medical school in Poland that has a 4yr programme and the 3rd is the medical school in hungary for which i may be eligible to miss out the 1st yr and jump straight to yr 2 for the 6yr programme.

I just wanted know the application process to any of these uni's and if they are worth it. I probably want to move of to the USA after i'm done studying for 6yrs or however long it takes. Does anybody have any experience of the application process to any of these uni's? do i have to take the entrance exams? etc.

hope to hear from someone soon, thanx.

kks.
I'm not sure about the Unis in Poland, but the unis in Czech Republic you have to take entrance exam to enter. For more information look on their university websites. Entrance exam is based on Physics, Biology and Chemstry. Standard is college level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts