Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assalam Alaikum to Rehan Bhai and all members
Alhumdullilah, i have recently gotten accepted to DOW medical. I think Dow medical has a new campus somewhere in karachi. Does anyone know how it is?... Any information would be greatly appreciated..
Wa' Alaikum Assalam

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats!!

Hi,
waallaikum salam and congragulations on getting accepted for dow medical college!!
well the new campus is for foriegn students only.dont know much about it.well i am dowite myself.so will be waiting for u to arrive here

·
Registered
19 Posts
salam alikum badshah
congrats!! Im currently in USA as a senior. can u let me know (if u dont mind) what u had to do and what range ur GPA was in HIgh Skool. I would really appreciate it. I really want 2 go 2 DOW

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR
wassalam o rahmatullah

·
Registered
5 Posts
salam can someone please tell me if its too late to get into Dow this year....also to badshah could you please let me know how your application process went..did you just send in your application to the american embessy...did you have to convert your marks to the pakistani scale....IBCC..someone please reply

·
Registered
2 Posts
Salaam. I'm currently in Jeddah, SaudiArabia and I'm doing second year of inter by federal board. I've done my schooling till matric in Pakistan, karachi and will complete my 2 years of inter here in Jeddah. I've had wanted to go to Dow since always but recently I was told that because I'm doing inter in jeddah so I'll be considered a foriegn student and wont be allowed to apply as a local student. Can you please give me information regarding that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, if you have done grades 9-12 or last four years of study outside Pakistan then you are considered a foreign student. Sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts