Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just got accepted in DIMC and I just have a few questions about the place, if anyone can answer them that would be great!!
1. How long are vacations at DOW, especially during the summer, because none of my family lives in pak and i would really like to see them ahaha
2. Are the dorms nice? (Like are they roomy, air conditioned, internet, clean etc.)
3. Is the education itself good? (Will i get clinical rotations, will i be prepared USMLE?)

Those are all the questions i have for now, if i have more ill post them below
Hope someone can answer these for me!! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi! I got accepted a while back as well and truthfully speaking, I'd like some updated answers to those questions as well. I know for a fact that we start clinical rotations mostly in the 4th and 5th years of medical school but I don't know about the preparation of USMLE. Message me privately and we'll get to know each other.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi do you have any information regarding admission process for Karachi student in DIMC. I have heard that they can get it. What is the procedure?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi do you have any information regarding admission process for Karachi student in DIMC. I have heard that they can get it. What is the procedure?
Hey. Hope you're doing well. From what is mentioned on the official DIMC facebook page, local students aren't considered for places in DIMC but it's best that you call the university and confirm. If they do allow you to apply, the procedure is the same as the one for overseas students and the brouchure for more information regarding admissions can be found online on the DUHS website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts