Medical Students Forums banner

Dow International Medical College (DIMC) - Starting December 30th 2014

8K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  AnzaQureshi 
hey guys I am awaiting my acceptance from DIMC right now but one of my friends told me DIMC has shifted to Defence area in Karachi is that true? Although the DUHS admission cell people told me DIMC is in the Ojha campus. My friend said that the defence branch doesn't have much kids so maybe that's why they're accepting you so late so that you can go to the new campus as they want more kids. Does anyone of you know about it? I hope after taking the admission fee and everything they don't declare on me that I have got admission to some defence campus not the ojha one.
Nope. We're going to Ojha. See you there (in sha allah) ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

hey u future batch mates..in sha Allah we all are gonna make up the 9th batch of dimc this year...and i'll be coming from riyadh..ksa..allhamdulilah got into dimc just a few days ago...i really need some severe sorta help out here...actually i gave my sat 2 on november 8th and recieved my result..sent the screen shot of my score to dr tayyaba aamir..and yes she mailed me the offer letter...now the thing is...i called her yesterday and she goes like when u come to khi..come meet me in the dmc office...submit ur original documents...thats okay no probelem...but wat abt my sat score...how am i suppose to submit my original sat score report to her? like should i be ordering it all the way from college board..usa or like wat? please help guys..:/
You have to call Collegeboard and request that an official sat score report be sent to DIMC (you have to give them it's address too). It usually takes a few weeks to get there so don't worry about that either :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Congratulations! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I was wondering if you could add me to the facebook group. I tried to private message you but it won't let me as Im a new user. My facebook link is just /omaralikhan thanks!
I'll add you :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

@r.ahmed796: I forgot to mention... By all official documents she meant your High school diploma, grades from years 9-12... basically everything other than the official SAT 2 score report.

No problem :)
Hey, check your fb inbox.

Yes, she needs that but they won't confirm your admission until you've paid the fee and they've seen your official SAT score report. It's important. They'll keep on bugging you otherwise.
I've applied on SAT 2 basis.

- - - Updated - - -

And some of the other people in our batch have too.

I called them and told them that I wanted them to send DIMC my official score report.
Yeah sure I'll p.m you the deets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.