Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am about to do my Alevel Grade 13 but might be moving due to different reasons. I have two options either to continue in UK and complete my Alevels Grade 13

Or go to Pakistan and do my Alevels Privately. Do you chances of getting into a university decline if you leave and complete your papers privately I would grateful to get a reply soon as possible on this matter thankyou for taking time and reading replying on my current issue

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure? As medical college prefer school going children as school offer activities and certificates which may be beneficial this is how it works here, in UK. if i have good marks in my Aslevels and Alevels and get a good result on my SAT II well do I have a higher chance of getting in?

·
Registered
41 Posts
the only time i think school could be brought up is in the interviews. up till then they don't even ask about school. In the interviews they may ask about extracurricular activities but you should have some of them regardless of if you took your a levels privately or not.

if i have good marks in my Aslevels and Alevels and get a good result on my SAT II well do I have a higher chance of getting in?
duh. Better marks you get the better chances you have of getting in. That's just common sense!

·
Registered
132 Posts
the only time i think school could be brought up is in the interviews. up till then they don't even ask about school. In the interviews they may ask about extracurricular activities but you should have some of them regardless of if you took your a levels privately or not.

duh. Better marks you get the better chances you have of getting in. That's just common sense!
Government medical schools don't care who you are as long as your name is on the merit list. When it comes to private medical colleges, questions vary alot. Some where between when did you pray last time to whether you can afford the fee or not. Not much pleasant lol

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Government medical schools don't care who you are as long as your name is on the merit list. When it comes to private medical colleges, questions vary alot. Some where between when did you pray last time to whether you can afford the fee or not. Not much pleasant lol

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk
well i assumed that op was trying for private colleges since he/she is a A-level student.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts