Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the email address for contacting Dow International Medical College about admission info?
And if not, does anyone know the specific information on what is needed to gain admittance to DIMC for U.S. residents?
Like SAT 1 & 2 scores, GPA, etc.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can anyone give me the email address for contacting Dow International Medical College about admission info?
And if not, does anyone know the specific information on what is needed to gain admittance to DIMC for U.S. residents?
Like SAT 1 & 2 scores, GPA, etc.

Thanks in advance. :)
please visit website of dow university of health sceinces
www.duhs.edu.pk

and read it thoroughly insha Allah you ill find ech and verything there. in case still you feel to ask any question I shall be glad to help you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please visit website of dow university of health sceinces

and read it thoroughly insha Allah you ill find ech and verything there. in case still you feel to ask any question I shall be glad to help you.
I visited that site, searched around for a while, and still could not find what I was searching for. Could you pls tell me what the current eligiblity criteria is for gaining admission to DIMC for U.S. residents?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I visited that site, searched around for a while, and still could not find what I was searching for. Could you pls tell me what the current eligiblity criteriahttp://www.duhs.edu.pk/institutes/dimc/DIMC-brochure-Session-2012-1.pdf is for gaining admission to DIMC for U.S. residents?
http://www.duhs.edu.pk/institutes/dimc/DIMC-brochure-Session-2012-1.pdf

visit the website i have quoted you you will find all details. AFTER VISITING THE SITE IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL PROVIDE YOU VEN MICRO DETAILS .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again, that website wasn't showing me what I needed plus the second link is not working

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the effort though energetic

·
Registered
30 Posts
Again, that website wasn't showing me what I needed plus the second link is not working

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the effort though energetic
no problem just put down your specific questions. so i can answer them in details. i will be glad to help you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no problem just put down your specific questions. so i can answer them in details. i will be glad to help you.
Ok so basically I want to know what kind of GPA i need to get in, what kind of SAT and SAT 2/AP scores, and anything else required?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts