Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! This is a thread for all of those people who got accepted into Dow International Medical College in 2015 and have accepted their offer.
Let's make this an ice breaker of sorts and get to know more about each other. As soon as people start replying to this thread, I'll make a facebook page for the Class of 2020 so you can add yourselves and begin the introduction process.

Congratulations on getting into one of the best medical schools in Pakistan and I'll hopefully see you soon Insha'Allah. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank You For This Thread

Please go ahead and create a Facebook page as well and post it here. I have applied but have not heard back as of Yet. I have yet to apply for IBCC equivalence. By the way Are you a boy or a girl? and where are you staying.

Did you do SAT route our IBCC route.? How long before you got your response. ?

regards

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi dec2015. I applied some time in May and got my reply around 2-3 weeks ago. I hope you get your admission as well. I applied via the SAT II and apparently in the acceptance letter, that is what they judge you by. The IBCC equivalence is a very tedious procedure so I thought I'd take the easy route.

I really want the facebook page to consist of people who are sure they're going to DIMC otherwise we'd have random people spamming the page, so once you get accepted, please send a screenshot of your acceptance letter to me by private messaging and I'll be sure to add you.

Oh and for the record, I'm a girl. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts