Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has started a thread for this yet? But I was just wondering if there was anyone else who is going to DIMC at the end of this year?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't have a deadline, but it is first come first serve, so the earlier you do it, the better!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? DIMC sounds like it would be a good choice but my parents think Karachi is really unsafe, and want me to go to Lahore - but I feel like DIMC is probably best for foreign/international students.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? DIMC sounds like it would be a good choice but my parents think Karachi is really unsafe, and want me to go to Lahore - but I feel like DIMC is probably best for foreign/international students.
I live in the USA (GA specifically).

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey
Yes DIMC is pretty good for foreign students .. Students easily get adjusted in its environment that is when compared to the other universities.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey
Yes DIMC is pretty good for foreign students .. Students easily get adjusted in its environment that is when compared to the other universities.
Yeah, I thought so - seeing as it's specifically for foreign students. Are you currently a student at DIMC?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To anyone at DIMC right now: What would you recommend bringing with me? (Other than clothes)
What kinds of things are useful for dorm, or studies?
What textbooks and supplies will I need?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

1 - 12 of 12 Posts