Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a thread for prospective DIMC students who will be applying for the 2021-2022 session. Hoping there are others out there so I can ease my stress a bit and so we can discuss the admission process together!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thought I would start a thread for prospective DIMC students who will be applying for the 2021-2022 session. Hoping there are others out there so I can ease my stress a bit and so we can discuss the admission process together!
Hey, my name is Ahsan and im in DIMC batch of 2026. If anyone has any questions related to admission for batch 2027, DM me on my instagram
@syed_ahsan.x

Have a great day

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! I'm applying too for the 2021- 2022 year and I have no idea what to do! Anyone know if theyd accept the SAT?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, no this year they wont be accepting SAT
every student would have to take the MDCAT
SAT subject tests have been discontinued by US College Board. So they wont be accepted in DIMC automatically. But I wanted to ask for Overseas Pakistanis. Will they take MDCAT? If Yes,how did u get to know. Next I wanted to know whether IELTS is a requirement for DIMC? It would be really generous of u (if u reply).

·
Registered
13 Posts
SAT subject tests have been discontinued by US College Board. So they wont be accepted in DIMC automatically. But I wanted to ask for Overseas Pakistanis. Will they take MDCAT? If Yes,how did u get to know. Next I wanted to know whether IELTS is a requirement for DIMC? It would be really generous of u (if u reply).
Yes overseas Pakistanis would also have to give the MDCAT. IELTS is a requirement for DIMC however it says on their website that if your previous two years of school/college was in english then IELTS is not required. But still email and confirm with DIMC just to be sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts