Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's put this age-old question to rest once and for all...

Who's cooler? Jimmy Neutron or Dexter? I vote for Jimmy all the way. His inventions always work and he has his own hair style. Dexter has an accent, and never makes anything that works...

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius gets my vote.#cool

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jimmy Neutron. Not only his character but his friends are brilliantly portrait and its very entertaining to watch. Dexter is overacting and not very entertaining.

·
Registered
349 Posts
dexter..come on we dont get many good lookin geeks these days..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cooler?? There both dorks, like me. However Dexter's sister DeeDee would blossom into a beautiful woman. Iam weird huh?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Cooler?? There both dorks, like me. However Dexter's sister DeeDee would blossom into a beautiful woman. Iam weird huh?
HAHAHAHA! Simply put, classy. #cool

·
Registered
418 Posts
woah,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was pondering over this question since the begginning of recorded time (im older than u think)

i think dexter is the real deal.......

jimmy neutron only has a rusty rocket ship thing and a metal dog.............

·
Registered
418 Posts
dexter has a secret lab that probably spans the whole of america!

neutron has a basement....

how the heck did dexter get an accent and no on else in his family does?

the accent is cool btw

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dexter's inventions never work.

Jimmy Neutron's inventions always work.

Dexter, is a fob. Jimmy on the other hand, has an awesome hair style.

Neutron ftw.
Are you kidding me? #shocked
This is seriously the most insulting post I've read on this site. Dexter is a classic. It's actually a funny show and he builds awesome stuff. Jimmy just has a metal dog and the whole show is in some cheesy 3-D kiddy graphics. Come on folks.

Btw, Jimmy doesn't have an awesome hairstyle -- it's like a freakin ice cream cone.

Oh yea and Dexter has a superhero monkey that could kick Jimmy's dog's butt -- but I guess that's an argument for another thread #wink .

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahem. Let's try this again.

Dexter's inventions never work.
(emphasis on the 'never,' just in case....)
Neutron time travels just for kicks.#nerd

His dog is water resistant, doesn't require food, can fly, spit fire, and provide the love and attention of man's best friend for days at a time after only a quick 2 hour charge. (Can you do that? More importantly, can dexter??)

Dexter has a retard for a sister, meaning that low intelligence obviously runs in his family. He's also short for his age, needs glasses, dresses poorly, and has frequent mood swings implying he's probably the product of a consanguineous marriage whose intelligence stems from his autism.

Oh yeah and 3-d is so boring huh, especially since we exist in 2-d ourselves.#frown

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ahem. Let's try this again.

(emphasis on the 'never,' just in case....)
Ok you can't say never because he built a kick ass lab in his freaking room that has a bunch of really awesome technology.
Neutron time travels just for kicks.#nerd
Ok that's just plain irresponsibility. He's obviously a trouble-making kid who doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. Messing with time is the last thing a little kid should be doing, no matter how smart he is. Just morally wrong.

His dog is water resistant, doesn't require food, can fly, spit fire, and provide the love and attention of man's best friend for days at a time after only a quick 2 hour charge. (Can you do that? More importantly, can dexter??)
Ok first of all, making a robot dog just shows how Jimmy's a loner. Why would you make a robot dog? There's obviously no personal connection there. In the end it's just a bunch of metal that can do stuff w/o thinking. Having a superhero monkey is definitely has that personal touch. Oh yea and the fact that he made his monkey into a superhero means that at least one of his inventions worked, which disproves your twice-emphasized point. And you know what they say, quality over quantity. Let's see Jimmy make a machine that can churn out superheroes!

Dexter has a retard for a sister, meaning that low intelligence obviously runs in his family. He's also short for his age, needs glasses, dresses poorly, and has frequent mood swings implying he's probably the product of a consanguineous marriage whose intelligence stems from his autism.
Woa woa woa, there's a line, and you just crossed it. No one can change what's in their genes or who their siblings are, Dexter's making the best of what he has. And he has nice leather boots and dresses in a professional manner suitable for a man of his intelligence. Neutron dresses like the silly little kid he really is.[/quote]

Oh yeah and 3-d is so boring huh, especially since we exist in 2-d ourselves.#frown
3-D isn't boring, but if you're gonna make a cartoon in 3-D, you should make it look decent not cheesy. Dexter's 2-D animation suits its comedic mood in a simple yet likable manner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts