Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied to UHS medical colleges and also in FMDC
I might get admission in FMDC but I want to go for USMLE and I have heard that Med College matters a lot in this case
King Edward is known thorough out the world and chances to clear the interview in USMLE become alot better if you are KE graduate
so should I join FMDC or should I repeat 1 year and go for MCAT in 2016 because i might get into KE or even AIMC which is a great college also
I really want to go for USMLE ...it's been my plan all along

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your priority should be uhs, because fmdc has got itself black listed many a times by pmdc, its catogry by pmdc is ever changing thus reputation is not well, second uhs provides same degree to even the last college as that of aimc ,only kemu has different degree , moreover uhs degree is much more valued than szabmu degree that fmdc provides , you can check HEC ranking

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pims is situated in center of city,,while fmdc on extreme posterior side,,,,isn't that a great distance????? Szabmu wasn't ranked in even medical universities,,but in general science universities,,,,and that too in 28 th rank,,,,,,,,fmdc building I not that very impressive,,fedral general hospital lies very close to it,,,,the decision about pims may change due to its location,,,,if degree values to you,it is you to select szabmu or other one,,,,and last thing,,good thing end soon:speechless: Cant trust a college whose ranking I ever-changing,,,pims is good for job,,if you are to learn,,there are othe good hospitals too where doctors are not ever busy,,,and where learning becomes more easy and passionate

- - - Updated - - -

If you are being given a chance to select from a world known uhs degree and a general science medical degree,,you should be obvious,,as career is to be started you cant take chances,,,otherwise you be worried in later life:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lolz do you beleive HEC rankings if so hahaha it has ranked KEMU at 7th or 8th and ranked uhs at 2nd no which even contains low and worst medical colleges.Moreover if you are talented you can excel anywhere USMLE needs 99 percentile ,LORS recent graduation,,research you can get matched.I have seens many dowities and kemcolians who dont get matched on other hand seen many cmh students who get matched so be determined If you want no one can stop you.yeah if u wanna make your usmle sure then dont waste a year for ke and aimc go AKU yes you will do usmle 100% beleive in me.Moreover fmdc is improving szabmu has becma epartner institute with royal college of surgeons uk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.