Medical Students Forums banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
RDX Brother Can You Tell Me All Q Which Were Asked In Your Interview Plz?

i have cleared my AMC initial and plz also tell me how to prepare for interview??Thanks i am waiting for ur reply...

- - - Updated - - -

what were the last fsc marks in your badge RDX AND HOW MANY BOYS WERE SELECTED LAST YEAR

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wana know about interview questions plz post it

- - - Updated - - -

And how can u select MBBS or BDS I there is separate merit for each of them? Cox I mark both MBBS and BDS n want to get Admisiin in MBBS :/

- - - Updated - - -

I got 901 in fsc is there is any chance ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Am Short Listed For Interview. Need Help.

Please tell me would they consider only interview and test performance or they would also consider matric and fsc marks. I got 891 marks in matric and 919 marks in fsc. I am a repeater of Mcat and also improved fsc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I am very good at English and Biology. Would it be counted?

·
Registered
163 Posts
awais ahmed congrats for selection and i think that they will now consider interview and pers... test for final selection

- - - Updated - - -

Awais ahmed come on forum "All information about selection of AMC"

- - - Updated - - -

Awais ahmed come on forum "All information about selection of AMC"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guidance Needed For Induction As MC

Aoa
first of all i want to thank you Nabeel for sharing your experience. it is very useful.
i am planning to apply this year and i had limited information about admission procedure as MC. your post made many things clear for me.
my profile is:
matric = 934
FSc = 902
P.S. i am a repeater , i have given exam for marks improvement too. i am quite hopeful though.:)

my question is i have heard that issb is quite difficult. can you suggest any preparatory books or academy for whole test preparation.
i don't want to miss my chance this year.
your response will be appreciated
Regards

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Aoa
first of all i want to thank you Nabeel for sharing your experience. it is very useful.
i am planning to apply this year and i had limited information about admission procedure as MC. your post made many things clear for me.
my profile is:
matric = 934
FSc = 902
P.S. i am a repeater , i have given exam for marks improvement too. i am quite hopeful though.:)

my question is i have heard that issb is quite difficult. can you suggest any preparatory books or academy for whole test preparation.
i don't want to miss my chance this year.
your response will be appreciated
Regards
As i've mentioned above... There is no involvement of ISSB Tests in the selection of MCs... There just an interview and personality test... Nothing else... You can buy ISSB book of Dogar sons and only prepare the Intelligence test, personality test, and interview portion from it... There's no need of preparing everything written in it... And as far as academy is concerned if you are from RWP you can join Noor Forces academy.
PS: best of luck!! You can do it this time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Medical Cadets 2015

if any one here can help me,,,,had clear initial procedure waiting for interview cll leter,,,,how to prepare for interview and personality test,,,had 930 in matric and 914 in fsc any chance will they send call leter,,,,,,,people say its all about aproach whts ur view,,,,

41 - 60 of 89 Posts