Medical Students Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
I'm not even able to look at the list. It says my result is withheld because of non submission of required documents. But that's definitely a mistake. I called up another foreign student and his message is the same. I think the foreign list will come on Monday. But please look for my name in the list that has been posted (Ghani Asif). Can someone save the image of the list and paste it here?

· Registered
49 Posts
I'm not even able to look at the list. It says my result is withheld because of non submission of required documents. But that's definitely a mistake. I called up another foreign student and his message is the same. I think the foreign list will come on Monday. But please look for my name in the list that has been posted (Ghani Asif). Can someone save the image of the list and paste it here?

I cannot find a separate listing for foreign students on the page.
I don't think there is any.

· Registered
126 Posts

Dude theres no 'list' there.Just sign into your CMH account using your ARN number and you'd see your merit number.

· Registered
1 Posts
this out of 90 thingy is really confusing, lets just say its out of 100 with interview marks yet to be added. Cause people here calculate a little differently if we ask them out of 90. it increase their aggregate somehow. so out of 100
what about cmh?
Dear i have applied in shifa and my agrregate is 73.2 .....i would be eligible for admission? i mean what else is required for admission.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts