Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Application submission deadline for CMH Lahore medical College is 5th September 2007

Entry test will be held on 9th Sept 2007

CMH Lahore medical College
Abdur Rehman Road
Lahore Cantt

for more info please visit website
www.cmhlahore.edu.pk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
I am planning to apply for CMH Lahore. How hard is the entry test and what would be the best way to study for it?
I would really appreciate if you respond soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The test isnt hard if you've gon over the fSC books which are easily available
The english section is extremely easy so you wont have problems in the english section for sure

·
Registered
4 Posts
CMH admission

Hi im applying to the 2009-10 session of CMH ..and i jus wanted to know the procedure i must follow to get admitted. btw Ive jus finished my Alevels.. and could u tell me the dates of the entry tests as well??

id really appreciate it if u gave me the info :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi im applying to the 2009-10 session of CMH ..and i jus wanted to know the procedure i must follow to get admitted. btw Ive jus finished my Alevels.. and could u tell me the dates of the entry tests as well??

id really appreciate it if u gave me the info :)
Sorry for the Late Reply,

Hope you made it thru

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hii guys,
I am looking forward to apply in cmh lahore medical college in 2010-2011 session how do you find it and rate it amongst other medical colleges in punjab and lahore

Well I find it pretty decent and well worth attending!!! It definitely stands out for sure :happy:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys! Does anyone know if foreigners have to take the college entry test at CMH? Or can they use the SAT IIs as alternatives for the college entry test? Thanks!
:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey guys! Does anyone know if foreigners have to take the college entry test at CMH? Or can they use the SAT IIs as alternatives for the college entry test? Thanks!
:D
Sat subject test is fine for foreigners. Better to call them. Good Luck Allah may help you:happy:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you! I will try to give them a call but I have emailed them several times and they havent responded my emails! But once I find out I will definetly let everyone know. And if anyone else has some information please share! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just to let anyone interested know, I found out from a family member in Pakistan that every year the policy for taking the entry test changes. Last year foreingers HAD to take it. This year we'll know insha'allah by the end of this month! So once I find if the army college entry test is mandatory or not for foriegners, I'll let you guys know. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
No problem!
Ok so I found out that foreigners HAVE to take the entry test for CMH medical college in Lahore. So good luck to all! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I'm not sure about their specific qualifications, but you should look through other threads and those will help a lot more. Like the first couple of threads in this forum. Good luck! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aoa...you all are doing a really good job helping each other out...i am an A level student..i wanted to know whether local applicants for CMH and other private colleges here in lahore need SAT 11 tests as well or is it just their own specific entry tests and MCAT?..would appreciate any help..thanks in advance..:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts