Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have an 88.5% aggregate. Already received my admissionon call from Wah Medical College. And I am hoping to get in the merit lists of CMH Lahore and FUMC as well. But I am torn between either join FUMC or CMH Lahore. Tell me which one is better in terms of education, faculty, campus environment, and above all clinical exposure ?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
CMH Lahore and Foundation, in my opinion are of the same standard, both being top tier med schools.
It just comes down to if you live in Lahore then go for CMH and if you live in Isb/Rwp then go for FUMC.
Both are awesome interms of facilities, faculty, campus ect.
Both have the modular system implemented.
They both have an awesome attached hospital meaning that the clinical experience will be great, although I've heard FUMC gives better clinical experience.

USMLE/PLAB are a big yes in both and you'll find plenty of students in both colleges interested in them.

Mashallah you have a great aggregate :) and you'll definitely get into both. Just comes down to your preference.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I visited the girls hostel and it's great. The rooms are two seaters, with study table and chair, and cupboard for each. There are bathrooms at the end of every floor, not attached, in neat and clean state. Overall the hostel is great. Don't know about the food. The staff there is really courteous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts