Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,
I got Interview calls from Central Park Medical College AND Islamic International Medical College. And LMDC asked to submit fee for BDS. Im sure to also get called by both( Central Park Medical College AND Islamic International Medical College) but im confused which one is better. Kindly tell me which one is better and what about Avicenna?
Also i got Interviewed by SHIFA. Its my main preference but any ideas when their first merit list is coming up??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Friends,
I got Interview calls from Central Park Medical College AND Islamic International Medical College. And LMDC asked to submit fee for BDS. Im sure to also get called by both( Central Park Medical College AND Islamic International Medical College) but im confused which one is better. Kindly tell me which one is better and what about Avicenna?
Also i got Interviewed by SHIFA. Its my main preference but any ideas when their first merit list is coming up??
whats your agg?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well got called by Rashid Latif too now.. :/ I guess this one is a lil bit better than the others. what do you say.
Plus it will be hard for me to shift to Islamabad. :/

·
Registered
177 Posts
i dint get call from rashid lateef.........:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( go for it... its really good

i have heard that shifa is best

[HR][/HR]Moderator's Edit: If you are the last person to post in a thread, please use the EDIT button when you need to add something to your first post rather than posting twice. Your posts have been merged. Please review our Forum Rules before posting again. Failure to abide by the rules may result in your account being restricted, without further warning. Thank you.
[HR][/HR]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ahan hope you ll get one soon, they told me to deposit fee by 1st Nov. still have to think about it though. :p

Yes SHIFA IS THE BEST!!!!

[HR][/HR]Moderator's Edit: If you are the last person to post in a thread, please use the EDIT button when you need to add something to your first post rather than posting twice. Your posts have been merged. Please review our Forum Rules before posting again. Failure to abide by the rules may result in your account being restricted, without further warning. Thank you.
[HR][/HR]

·
Registered
177 Posts
anyone else who got call from rlmc?

plus what was asked in central park's interview please tell me

[HR][/HR]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for late reply. my dad received their call. My friend didnt get a call yet too. so dont worry.
Interview was easy. they asked
1. family background
2. other colleges applied to
3. your main preferrered college
4. your inspiration.
5. where did you hear about central park college

Thats it. told me they ll let me know abt the decision by 5th Nov

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sorry for late reply. my dad received their call. My friend didnt get a call yet too. so dont worry.
Interview was easy. they asked
1. family background
2. other colleges applied to
3. your main preferrered college
4. your inspiration.
5. where did you hear about central park college

Thats it. told me they ll let me know abt the decision by 5th Nov
tou wont they tell at the time of interview?

- - - Updated - - -

whats your prefrence?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No they didnt tell me.
will Rashid latif or Akhtar Saeed. HAve interview tomorrow at Akhtar Saeed/

·
Registered
177 Posts
best of luck.... whats your merit no. in riphah? i called ther today theysaid my merit no. is 283...................interview on 2nd....

·
Registered
12 Posts
About Avicenna Medical College

[h=5]salam i want to ask sumthing abt avicenna medical college.i hav an aggregate of 65.53%.so do i hav any chance to get into dis college.further more i hav been shortlisted for the interview plz do also tel me dat wat kinda interview can i expect from dis college and is there any weightage of this interview?[/h]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ans

salam i want to ask sumthing abt avicenna medical college.i hav an aggregate of 65.53%.so do i hav any chance to get into dis college.further more i hav been shortlisted for the interview plz do also tel me dat wat kinda interview can i expect from dis college and is there any weightage of this interview?
hey avicenna is not more than a topi drama.... the students who got above 890 in fsc he is taking them easily but for less them he is taking donations.. lols that rude administator has made the criteria for taking donations .he asked me to give 10 lacs straight then he will take me at the stop but i dint let my parents to do that much for me for just small college...what is your score in fsc? it depend on that

1 - 20 of 30 Posts