Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any information on IBBC equivalency for Canada? The link to the equivalency book on their website is not working.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Equivalency for the Canadian Students are the same as US schools. They follow a set of rules and guidelines. They give us a little trouble but end up giving the certificate if you make noise and provide good hard evidence.
I have applied for it. At first they accepted me but after like 3 months I received another letter that I have done math online in grade 12.
So I gave them an application with the SATs.

So Good Luck to you and me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Info About IBCC

Does anybody have any information on IBBC equivalency for Canada? The link to the equivalency book on their website is not working.
HI im also living in canada and want to apply for IBCC ertifitace I just want to know did you get your IBCC equivalency?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I guess one difference between the IBCC equivalency would be that most US schools gave letter grades like A, B, C or GPA while most Canadian schools give percentage. Not sure how it all works out in the end but the process would be the same.

·
Registered
34 Posts
you must have full 30 credits 15 for 9-10 and 15 for 11-12, and must have 9-10 Math, English, Science and other and must have 11-12 math, physics, chemistry, biology, english,,,as we have gone thru lot of trouble, when our grade 10 few subjects given as equivalence as they are not accepting and asking to produce some subjects or reappear etc etc
i see a quote of SATs what you mean, do they accept SAT score, as subjects,, for ibcc equivalence,,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts