Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, this is difficult. However, if everybody of us can add to it, it is possible. Would request everybody to place their breakup and aggregate to get an overall idea as how it is going?
My aggregate is 65.3%.
Matric score are 10%of percentage in matric, Inter score are 40% of inter percentage and test score are 50% of test percentage (as can be checked from answer sheet available at NTS web site). Mines are Matric 7.9 (79%), Inter 28,4 (71%), test 29(58%), Hence, total is 65.3.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Someone told me it mostly closes at 75% :( not sure how authentic this is
What sources does that someone have? Is he a student or administrator or something?

I don't think you can find the closing percentage for bahria since the university itself does not release percentages for its students, so it really isn't possible. Take a look at the merit list of 2013;

Bahria University Medical and Dental College (BUMDC) - Merit List 2013 | DHA Today

There is no percentages mentioned, so it would be pretty impossible to know at what percentage it closed, no?

I know the first merit no. holder of that list, He got 84% on his entrance test at bahria.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ghdf

SO please provide your aggregate and breakup
71.5! is it an authentic news that the final merit list will b declared on 23rd oct?

·
Registered
42 Posts
71.5! is it an authentic news that the final merit list will b declared on 23rd oct?
BUMDC cannot close at 71 as jsmu is closing near 71,,,,n keeping in view the marks of fsc this year,, it would go down in 60s . thats for sure............. any one of federal board? u can check them that how tough it was to get over 75 % in 2nd yr.

- - - Updated - - -

I read on bumdc fb page a comment saying it closed at 76% last year :(
can u direct me to that fb page? thats not possible cause i got few friend in bumdc of batch 2014 to 2018 and they say merit close at 67

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yes, it will be announced tomorrow.

Also, is Bahria your first choice?
not really! i gave the test just to experience what type of questions r asked.neither did i prepare for it rather gave the test half sleeping literally!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts