Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Salam!

Errmm I think there are a lot of hurdles to that!
The first one is of-course the visa problem. So far "relaxed visa policy" isn't gaining momentum. Both countries aren't that welcoming either to each other's civilians :(
But despite that, some research on this topic showed that it is not like IMPOSSIBLE. Yes you can. But I don't know the whole procedure. You gotta contact Indian Embassy in Islamabad regarding the details. :: High Commission of India in Islamabad ::
Maybe also contact the university in which you are interested.
But realise that every year almost 1.6 million Indians compete for a few thousand seats in medical colleges!!!

Their MBBS is 4.5 years + 1 year internship. (need to confirm whether it has changed now or not)

In India, people from far off places like Bulgaria are also present but about the Pakis, I don't know how many are allowed.

Recently Pakistani Hindus moved in considerable numbers to India so maybe it's now more possible than before for one with a Pakistani "tag" to go there for education.

I browsed a little about Pakistanis going to India, and shockingly found it to be not that common a trend! So little material on this! :o_O: :sour:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah and I read something like it would be easier for Pakistani students to go to India for study purposes than visiting it for tourism or other stuff... :cautious:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Off course definelty you can there no such issues in terms of education,Plus India is a country where most of the countries in Asia can send their students for further studies.and most of our policies entertain foreign student for higher education.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts