Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just read in the news today about how President Bush is encouraging his younger brother Jeb Bush to run for President in 2008.

He's currently the governor of florida and has quite a bit of power and fundraising options.

Anyways I think this is the worst thing that can happen for america right now. Kerry wasn't a strong leader and thats why Bush ended up winning but he's a terrible president and quite stupid too---I'm just hoping we get some democrat back into office and if not that, some sensible republican.

What do you guys think?

BTW, here's the article about it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is everyone a Bush hater? C'mon guys, he's done a lot of good for America also...here in FL we've seen the assistance the federal govt gave after hurricane katrina and I think Bush was honestly put in a tough spot...he's had to deal with so many things that have happened since he took over the presidency and he's been a strong leader throughout it...

what do you think natacha? :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
NOoooooooooottttt!!!!! There might be good, but it is very minimum. The things that has happened during his presidency has shown that HE is not capable of being a good leader. There has been nothing but drama since he's stepped up. I feel that the situations that the country has faced could have been handle much better.
I can't wait til Hillary takes up the presidency...:lol: She'll show them what being a leader is all about... :wink:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Hmm interesting...if Hillary and Jeb Bush both win the nominations for their parties it'll be Bush vs. Clinton, Round 2..... :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
Jenny said:
Is everyone a Bush hater? C'mon guys, he's done a lot of good for America also...here in FL we've seen the assistance the federal govt gave after hurricane katrina and I think Bush was honestly put in a tough spot...he's had to deal with so many things that have happened since he took over the presidency and he's been a strong leader throughout it...

what do you think natacha? :)
well around the world most people just make jokes about this guy. How could this guy possibly lead a country? he can hardly do a speech, yet he is the president of your country?

Around the world he is a laughing stock.

·
Registered
415 Posts
lol the topic of this thread made me think about a really funny question Stephen Colbert threw at Ted Koppel in an interview earlier this year.

"If the War in Iraq is open-ended, shouldn't the President's [Bush's] term limit be open-ended as well?"

Gave me a good laugh

·
Registered
418 Posts
if somehow...........somehow bush does get re elected for a third term, i would like to tell the ladies and gentlemen of the world that the day of judgement is upon us..............

·
Registered
23 Posts
bush is very insensitive to other people's life...............so while voting people shud keep all this in mind.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts