Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got your conformation letter ? Nice , Congratulation ! lets not enter into a class full of strangers , shall we ? get to know each other here !
I'm Faheem Faisal, If accepted will be coming all the way from land of the people who are in bed at 9-10 pm sharp xD Islamabad ! Next 5 years next to karachi sea , aw yus :cool!: ! hoping to meet many of finest medicine minds of our country here at BAHRIA MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE , KARACHI .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got your conformation letter ? Nice , Congratulation ! lets not enter into a class full of strangers , shall we ? get to know each other here !
I'm Faheem Faisal, If accepted will be coming all the way from land of the people who are in bed at 9-10 pm sharp xD Islamabad ! Next 5 years next to karachi sea , aw yus :cool!: ! hoping to meet many of finest medicine minds of our country here at BAHRIA MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE , KARACHI .
Karachi is also our country's version of Gotham City. :red:
Follow your Islamabad routine in Karachi too, to avoid any problem. ;):D

·
Registered
87 Posts
What was you aggregate if you still remember? And is Karachi unsafe? I'm from America, so never actually lived there but the rumors are bad. Kindly share your experience and your aggregate. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts