Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Zaini33

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
the links are pretty good and lot of information are there. Other group fellows should also participate in this area in a way that if they find some good link then they should forward it to all members.

regards
aftab

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
A lot of people in my class used Kaplam for biochem metabolism. They have a lot of great diagrams/flow charts that make it easier to remember the main concepts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
its a question about amino acid ...why [proline] a non-polar amino acid interupts alpha helices of globular proteins?...plz sm1 ans it

·
Registered
21 Posts
A lot of people in my class used Kaplam for biochem metabolism. They have a lot of great diagrams/flow charts that make it easier to remember the main concepts.
I just just got into med school so making sure..by kaplan do you mean the kaplan lecture notes ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just just got into med school so making sure..by kaplan do you mean the kaplan lecture notes ?
Yeah same I was wondering too. But the Kaplan lecture notes are beneficial from second year onward and in first year, they won't be of any help as it is all metabolisms and synthesis given in there.

Also the book intro says that these lecture notes would only be beneficial if we hear the LECTURE too at first. So I guess one will have to get online subscription? Or are DVDs available in the market?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts