Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
ditto on that.

Rahan,

You?re a really cool and easy going person.

- I know that for the past 2 days the medstudentz website has become more of a joke...totally different from what you started out with. You are a hard worker, and we don't want to ruin your hard work- this is a great site, which provided me with some great information. I became a part of it and wrote many posts reflecting my opinion and facts which I knew. However, from the past 2 days, Tehmina and I got into an argument which, I believe could have been avoided, but it still wasn?t unnecessary. I agree that I misunderstood her- that's why I asked her to make it clear. I felt that she might take it the wrong way, that's why I said in my post that I am not trying to be rude. However, she still thought I was...so I said what I said, and meant it- no matter what anyone else says- I don?t have any regrets saying what I said. Saqib took it a step ahead and that's where the whole thing started. However, Natacha and I decided to put a stop on it, but Saqib said some thing like ?we shouldn't have to say sorry?. Then Jamal said something that was totally wrong- so this whole mess started once again and turned into so much fun :D (hate to say it, but it did) Had a good laugh. lol
But now it's time to end it, that's why Saqib quit from this site-
But anyway, my point was, this is an excellent source for all medical students and those who want to pursue medicine as a career.
- No harsh feelings- Rehan, Rizwan, Sohaib, Jamal, Natacha, and few others- you all provided me with good feedback for my questions. Keep up the good work! Nice knowing you all. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
every reaction is an action and if we learn how to control our actions there wont be any ugly reactions .... all said and done , good luck to everyone for what the future holds for us

·
Registered
305 Posts
That whole thing to me was so childish and I hope we've all learned SOMETHING from it and finally MOVED ON. Thank God the main sources are now gone and hopefully there won't be other trouble makers!

With that said, Rehan is my ace! You rock Rehan! lol 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts