Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so...i've noticed that i'm currently "on a distinguished path" and really wanted to know if i'd ever make it to the "soon to be famous" status. does it change after a certain number of posts?
if so...i'm willing to put in the hard work and double, heck even triple post as much as necessary!!

oh by the way i like the new color coding for the mod names. good attention to detail on this site. top notch mates.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks!
Don't mind me, just having a little fun with the font here...
Anyway, sure, the extra posts will surely get you noticed. So post away, just make certain that you dont repeat your post and you should do just fine!

·
Registered
349 Posts
medgrunt join saira's n my blog ul surely become famous...we alreadyhave a fan base...

·
Registered
127 Posts
medgrunt join saira's n my blog ul surely become famous...we alreadyhave a fan base...

not sure about the fan base but u 2 definitely have bcome famous ... but then who wudnt if all they did was talk to each other on a public forum ...

·
Registered
349 Posts
yes of course our lives revolve around this forum..thank you for such a pleasent reminder :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awww... Doc. We're not cleakie! We'll talk to you aswel... happy now? Now lets see that big teethy smile! We're all friends here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
thass a goood boy!

·
Registered
127 Posts
no never had braces .. last time i went to the dentist was when i was in 8th grade and he said i needed some ... never went back ..

·
Registered
127 Posts
never felt the need .... one of my friends is a dentist now and he told me that i dont need to go to one at the moment ..

·
Registered
349 Posts
saira beti go 2 sleep...

·
Registered
349 Posts
ssshhhhhhh thats a secret!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts