Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Salamz and Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anybody here goes to Baqai Medical? Also can u let me know about how the professors are, and also the standard of this college. How is the enviroment in the college? Most importantly, are the studies suffiecient enough to help u get through th USMLE?
Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
w salam
i know someone attending baqai right now, but i havent talked to them for about a year. i'd also like to get to know more about baqai, appreciate it if anyone could stop by and spread some info

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
There was a student from Shifa who transferred to Baqai. He went there for a few weeks before transferring back. He said that the classes were pretty much out of control, and that it was really disorganized. The teachers don't pay a lot of attention to students, and there were students eating and drinking and having a good time during lectures. The education will prepare you enough for usmle but usmle prep is more dependent on you rather than where you went to school.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks..is there any other info ppl can shed into this forum (abt Baqai ofcourse)? Probably Baqai Graduates or who currently go there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts