Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
shifa college of medicine closed at 62,, its much better than bahria, so i think bahria is going to close at 61 something.

- - - Updated - - -

shifa college of medicine closed at 62,, its much better than BUMDC, so i think BUMDC is going to close at 61 something.

·
Registered
89 Posts
shifa college of medicine closed at 62,, its much better than bahria, so i think bahria is going to close at 61 something.

- - - Updated - - -

shifa college of medicine closed at 62,, its much better than BUMDC, so i think BUMDC is going to close at 61 something.
No you have to keep in my mind that their test( shifa) accounts for 37.5% and bumdc accounts for 50% test so you can't compare the two merits at any level.

·
Registered
89 Posts
But is the merit list made seperate considering there is quota system? Like civilians have different merit for those who apply on navy seats? I applied on civilian seat. What about you all?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi BLAMONSTER AND HASANFARAH mine BUMDC aggregate is 66.67% but in entry test i got 48% marks and i think they dont considers candidates below 50% score in entry test .but we can hope this time they may consider

- - - Updated - - -

i apllied on navy seat and my aggrgate is 66.6% does there any chances for me???????????????/ iam very sad and nervous

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.