Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, if anyone studying or knowing about either of two colleges Aviceena and RLMC, their campus life,rules and regulations and hostel and academicaly their conditions. Plz ,it eould be very helpful for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys, if anyone studying or knowing about either of two colleges Aviceena and RLMC, their campus life,rules and regulations and hostel and academicaly their conditions. Plz ,it eould be very helpful for me.
Um I have friends in RLMC and they say its prettyy good with a very good faculty. One of my friends got upgraded to LMDC and she says that RLMC was way better in every aspect.
Also, my mother used to teach 4th year Community Medicine in Avicenna Med College and she didnt like the faculty as a whole.
So from what people tell me, i would say RLMC is better than Avicenna.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am passionate about psychology. I wanted to have a degree in psychology and then work in this field and become a professional psychologist. After long browsing the Internet searching for a college, I decided to go to ASA College. This is a well-known college in Miami, Florida, where I studied psychology and was very satisfied. I had a lot of practice, and I learned a lot of interesting things. So I highly recommend you attend this college and earn a bachelor's degree. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts