Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Assalam u Allaikum!
I have applied for Fmh. Well, I'm curious about the Test they are going to conduct on 14 Oct. Can anyone guide me about it! Please!
- Moreover, other medical colleges also have tests is there any particular difference among them?
- And what is the syllabus or particular course for these tests?

·
Registered
142 Posts
It will be from the entire fsc syllabus . there is no specific portion for it . you basically have to study everything . same is true for CMH .
and your test is on 14 october or Nov ?

·
Registered
279 Posts
- Assalam u Allaikum!
I have applied for Fmh. Well, I'm curious about the Test they are going to conduct on 14 Oct. Can anyone guide me about it! Please!
- Moreover, other medical colleges also have tests is there any particular difference among them?
- And what is the syllabus or particular course for these tests?
Overall 60 question last year in FMH test..30 from Fsc and 15 from english... and 15 from aptitude

·
Registered
34 Posts
k thnks all of u is Sheikh zaid a private,government or semi government college

- - - Updated - - -

Plz reply soon

·
Registered
818 Posts
k thnks all of u is Sheikh zaid a private,government or semi government college

- - - Updated - - -

Plz reply soon
It's GOVERNMENT. Admissions in Shaikh Zayed Bin Khalifa Al Nayhan Medical College, Lahore are conducted directly by UHS. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's GOVERNMENT. Admissions in Shaikh Zayed Bin Khalifa Al Nayhan Medical College, Lahore are conducted directly by UHS. :)
i think it was private two or three years ago but now its government :) was a better option :/ but it isn't private now

- - - Updated - - -

the apptitude test of FMH is really easy :) but for CMH it was kind of scary lol :p as i wasn't prepared too..but it has more IQ questions

·
Registered
818 Posts
i think it was private two or three years ago but now its government :) was a better option :/ but it isn't private now

- - - Updated - - -

the apptitude test of FMH is really easy :) but for CMH it was kind of scary lol :p as i wasn't prepared too..but it has more IQ questions
Yes, it used to be private initially for 2-3 years but, then changed to Government after many protests and a court case. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have aggregate 82.4525 where do you think i can get admission this year... i have applied in a number of private institutions like fmh and Wah medical college

·
Registered
139 Posts
i have aggregate 82.4525 where do you think i can get admission this year... i have applied in a number of private institutions like fmh and Wah medical college
Has the admission process for Wah Medical College started? Could you kindly tell me how to apply? Because I ran a quick google search and couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Has the admission process for Wah Medical College started? Could you kindly tell me how to apply? Because I ran a quick google search and couldn't find anything.
for this you have to purchase a prospectus from the campus and submit in the form...
remember u cannot download the form from the net and u have to take it from the campus itself.last date of submission is 30th oct
Best ov luck :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts