Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets make a list of all the people that are applying or have applied this year, so we can get a conversation going as to if anyone has heard any news or any updates for admission recently.

I have already applied and hope to attend government school in Lahore!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am applying for 2007-2008.

The deadline for applying for addmission is August 31. The list for people admitted under different categories (merit, BDS students, self-finance) will be posted in September on the HEC website. Someone told me colleges will start in October but according to HEC most of the colleges will start in Dec/Jan. Foreigners start late, locals start first, don't know why.

·
Registered
5 Posts
deadline date for dow

I am applying for 2007-2008.

The deadline for applying for addmission is August 31. The list for people admitted under different categories (merit, BDS students, self-finance) will be posted in September on the HEC website. Someone told me colleges will start in October but according to HEC most of the colleges will start in Dec/Jan. Foreigners start late, locals start first, don't know why.
is the deadline for all government schools like DOW august 31st??????

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how do u think the competition will be this year, since last year it was tuff.
Are a lot of people applying this year

Did anyone get their IBCC scores yet. What does it come out to????

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey did anyone get their IBCC scores yet, I have around 830-840,
Is that good enough to get in to KE or AIMC.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me, plz respond, what were other students results for IBCC conversion.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I basically learned the IBCC conversion method, if anyone wants to know tell me and I can probably assist in your conversion.

·
Registered
418 Posts
hey, can anyone give me an equivalence score that would be good enough to get into Ke or AIMc.........iv'e got an 894......is 894 good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Taimur, i think u can't apply on a foreign seat since u did ur education in Pakistan, u will have to apply thorough Pakistan seat only.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow people are getting very high equivalent scores huh? That's surprising... congratulations to all, good luck. Yes Taimur 894 is darn good, it can get you in KE and in AIMC. Congrats! Hey Cooldude89 830-840 is not bad, very good actually and i think it might get you in KE and AIMC. Are these the scores you calculated or the one that IBCC gave you? Oh and soursugar congrats on getting admitted to Lahore medical college. Would you mind telling us what score you received. Okay once again CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
Cool Dude i have a question
What grades did you have in your science courses and does AP scores make a difference?
Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had a lot of 5's and 4's, what is ur conversion come out to.

Do u know any other people and what their ibcc came out to be!!!

Anila, what is ur conversion, u take any ap classes, what were ur grades in those, i can probably help u out.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i cheked out with HEC and they said that as long as u hav foreign nationality you can apply for a foreign seat, even if u did you stayed here ur whole life.... i only came here 3 yrs ago tho......

·
Registered
4 Posts
why don't u apply through regular admissions, such as every Pakistan resident does,
since u have a higher score u jeopardize other people getting into good schools.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts