Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aoa, i am planning on going to Xinjiang med inshaAllah this coming sept and it ll be great to talk to someone who is also going:) :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
o yes i m planning to go to xingjiang medical university . but i m lttle confused
about the chinese universities . can u help me which university is the best . peking medical clg , xian jiatong ,dalian ,shandong , xinjiang, or wuhan medical clg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I personally like Xinjiang med cause it's close to Pakistan (only 2 hours airplane ride from Xinjiang to Islamabad).also because a lot of Chinese Muslim stay there so halal food is easy to find. The total cost including tuition fee, hostel, food,electricity adds up to basically 9-10 lacs per year maybe even less but keep in mind 10 just to be sure. If u want to go there visit Xinjiang medical university Facebook page n check out the given info n stuff. Also call the international admission office (869914361550) to get admission, visa etc. I hope I helped, gd luck:+1:?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone Going To China?

A.O.A I am also planning to go china this year but I've No proper information about it. Can anyone help me in regard to visa,Application,Fee Structure etc...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys,

Are you seriously going to Xinjiang ??? Who is sending you there ??? Did you know there are bombs and attacks there everyday? It is one of the most dangerous place in China. If you want admission please contact me on recruitmbbs(at)outlook.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts