Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was wondering if anyone here was going to Hamdard College of Medicine & Dentistry. I was on thier website, seems like a good place. If anyone here know anything about them or goes there. Let me know the university atmosphere is,campus location and safety, and where you rank compared to Shifa and Aga Khan.
:happy:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I dont know anything about the school but I do know no paki school directly or indirectly prepares you for the usmle at all, you just have to get the hang of medicine and find out what the usmle is like yourself from review books and study on your own along the way, just make sure you go to a WHO accredited school so you can actually take the usmle when you get your degree because thats your only goal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi, i was wondering if anyone here was going to Hamdard College of Medicine & Dentistry. I was on thier website, seems like a good place. If anyone here know anything about them or goes there. Let me know the university atmosphere is,campus location and safety, and where you rank compared to Shifa and Aga Khan.
:happy:

well hamdard is a good university and i will apply there.one can get addmission there easily(if work hard).but it is not as good as aga khan and shifa.but still very nice.i will tell u the campus location after asking my friend.she is studying there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
could someone who goes to this university update some info about it? please?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hamdard Medical and Dental University is located in Karachi...it belongs to the group of universities founded by (late) Hakeem Muhammad Saeed shaheed.
I personally know some one who was in its 1st or 2nd batch...she's is now doing post graduation from Agha Khan so it seems like a good university as its graduates are being admitted into agha khan.
Hamdard medical university is also one of the cheapest pvt university in Pakistan
By the way Hakeem Mohammad saeed is the person who owned hamdard homeopathy medicines, and the children's Urdu monthly magazine "naunihaal"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts