Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#happy Hey guys, I got through Charles First Faculty of Medicine and will be attending from Oct.1, 2007. Anyone else joining me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey....

oh that's nice....so have you been notified of your accomodation (ie. if you're dorming).....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually i havn't been notified yet but i am kinda waiting for the UNI to notify me asap and yeah i wana stay in dorm rooms there.....so anyways do u like live in prague or summin???

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi! I am also interested in attending Charles congrats!! anyway can you tell me if once you graduate if you can work in the US!?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey felicetta, thanks....you can work in the US once you graduate from here. But only the 1st fac. has the CA recognition (which entitles one to work in california), the others faculties are regonised everywhere else in the US (except CA, and NM)

·
Registered
2 Posts
great! thank u for the info....do you know if I will be able to work in europe as well. I have american citizenship, but I live and am planning on working in Italy. I heard there is recognition with the university of Bologna. Are ou there now, how do you like it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts