Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really appreciate if someone could guide me about the procedure, and entrance test date. Cheers!
I know the aggregate formula an everything. Just wanted to know about ET's date, and course of contents for it's ET.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Oh hello again Sarah! :D inbox me, kya bana? :)
And um, is riphah any good? im currently thinking of QMC and PMC, or Shifa/CMH. How does it compare?

·
Registered
33 Posts
guys my aggregate comes out to be 75.60%, i wanna ask do i have a fair chance in Islamic Medical and Dental college anf Fauji Foundation Medical college?????????? i am very tense i dont know that im on safe side for both of them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh hello again Sarah! :D inbox me, kya bana? :)
And um, is riphah any good? im currently thinking of QMC and PMC, or Shifa/CMH. How does it compare?

for lahore i would say cmh and islo shifa, straight away!
there is no comparison between them and riphah. You'd prefer to go to riphah if thats the ONLY option left for you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
umm well first of all it depends where you live. If you are in lahore the cmh would be appropriate. If in islo, then shifa.
secondly shifa has semester system. while cmh takes its exams annually.
thirdly shifa is not under uhs but cmh is.
fourthly the weathers great in islo :p but its pretty hot in lahore. hahaha
fifthly cmh has their hostel within the college boundary but for shifa its like 10 mins away from the college.
sixthly if you compare the load shedding its way too much in lahore than in islo:p
seventhly both of them have the same fee structure.

so now you can just weigh your options and see what suits you.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well is there any difference in their alumni placements? or pass rates or how well-known they are nationally and globally?
Im a Lahori but Shifa is so tempting right now :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well is there any difference in their alumni placements? or pass rates or how well-known they are nationally and globally?
Im a Lahori but Shifa is so tempting right now :(
yeah about that, I heard infact read that shifa was opened by a pakistani guy and an american. so basically both of them inaugurated this college and it has a better status internationally than many pvt med schools. I dont know about cmh specifically.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is ur aggregate dude?
Um, I don't really have an aggregate. I hold a Balochi domicile, so it's not the same drill as it is for Punjab domiciled kids. My aggregate will by decided by the score I get in a separate ET, for reciprocal Balochi seats in UHS?PMC.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah about that, I heard infact read that shifa was opened by a pakistani guy and an american. so basically both of them inaugurated this college and it has a better status internationally than many pvt med schools. I dont know about cmh specifically.
Hi Sarah, I really appreciate your acknowledgments regarding Shifa Vs CMH, or should I call it Lahore Vs Islamabad. But that's not relate-able here in this VERY thread I'm afraid.
Oh, well, I'll just ask it again; When is the ET for Riphah?
What's the criteria for applying? The Pathway and all.
Course of contents for it's ET?
Please and Thankyou!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts