Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the college is great and all...but i just think the hostel rules are way too strict. Maybe I should have just gone to FMH as planned initially :facepalm: :dead:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um well to begin with...we aren't allowed to walk to college...which sucks coz that makes us late most of the time. We have to wait for the bus and then other girls n its just a whole process...mind you the college is across the street. Literally. And then...our windows dont open...n there's like a fence type of thing over the one that does open...its like prison lol...other than that we can only leave if someone comes to pick us up and we have to do an application....and even if we want to go by ourself our curfew is 8 which is ok bt we have to do an application for that too its just too much of a headache because we don't have time to go anywhere but even if we want to s just too much to go through for an hour of freedom lol. And we only have Sunday's off and the transportation doesn't go that day here so yeah lol but its whatever.

·
Registered
4 Posts
well i am also a student of 1st year mbbs in AMDC,the faculty is superb,the hostels are great,and i am very satisfied and enjoying my time in AMDC.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah bt our windows don't open n were not allowed out or even to walk to college...u guys have it easier than us u have to admit. Our life is from hostel to bus to college to bus n back to hostel

·
Registered
30 Posts
same as ours hostel to college to hostel we dont even have the bus part

- - - Updated - - -

same as ours hostel to college to hostel we dont even have the bus part

·
Registered
110 Posts
the college is great and all...but i just think the hostel rules are way too strict. Maybe I should have just gone to FMH as planned initially :facepalm: :dead:
are you a nustian candidate or paying candidate???

- - - Updated - - -

well i am also the victim of severe ragging done by senior hostelites,but it was also fun.
are you a nustian candidate or paying candidate???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts