Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were told that we'll get our results in the beginning of August. Anybody know the exact dates?
Anyways I thought we would need a thread where people could start posting their decisions when they get them so here it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too gave the entry test and I am anxiously waiting for the result; in AKU academic calendar its written that results will be declared at the end of july and its 5th august today and we know nothing about our results, someone pls go AKU if possible and ask them to have mercy on us and please post us our results soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too mailed them but all in vain.
yeah someone please call them as I cant call because I am not in pak so someone please call them and ask about the results as we have had to apply in other universities as well. Or someone please ask any senior if possible.
I am really worried

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They did reply to my mail saying "The result will be posted next week."
Rumours are that 16th August is the date? Not sure though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heyy you guys. The Aku results have been received by a lot of people apparently. Anyone here who received it? Post your decisions.

·
Registered
213 Posts
by any chance has anyone of you applied to NUST(Army medical college) on SAT INTERNATIONAL seats? :)
and good luck with Aga Khan..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Latest on AKU selection letters: They've despatched the letters. All shortlisted candidates are likely to receive them before Eid-ul-Azha,
All the best! (Y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you call them? I mailed them and they said next week it is :/ Eid is probably going to be ruined now :p LOL
Yeah! I called them. You can expect the courier at your door either today or on Monday, depending on how far you are from Karachi!
I hope not! :cautious:

- - - Updated - - -

Got in, Alhamdullilah! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah! I called them. You can expect the courier at your door either today or on Monday, depending on how far you are from Karachi!
I hope not! :cautious:

- - - Updated - - -

Got in, Alhamdullilah! :D
Hey! Sorry, I'm not very active here. Congrats Zahra! I got in too, Alhumdulillah. It's good to have someone to talk to lol

Mind sharing what electives you've chosen/will choose (yes, more worried about that than the actual medicine course right now!)? :)

Good luck to all those still waiting for the reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey! Sorry, I'm not very active here. Congrats Zahra! I got in too, Alhumdulillah. It's good to have someone to talk to lol

Mind sharing what electives you've chosen/will choose (yes, more worried about that than the actual medicine course right now!)? :)

Good luck to all those still waiting for the reply.
Thanks. :)
And congratulations! :D
1A. English Literature
5A. Take Two: Hollywood on Morality
4C. Arts, Politics and the Performing Body
3A. Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
1C. Introduction to Documentary Film making
2C. Introduction to Philosophy
3D. Music: the Mysteries and Meditations
4D. Learning How to See - An Introductory Course on Photography
Yours? :)

- - - Updated - - -